Sunday 21 April 2019

Back to Scrapping

I just wanted to do a quick blog post to say I'm back to scrapping after a year away.  Some of you may be aware that I cracked my computer screen a year ago and felt it was a good time to take a break and refresh. Now that I'm 'refreshed" I decided to make some changes-I'm designing under my married name, Nathalie Saunders Designs.  I married the most wonderful man in the world September 2017 and felt I'd outgrown a nickname to design under.
Now armed with a new computer I'm busy working on new kits and freebies and hope to be updating this blog early June with lots of Freebies and new products.  My previous blog KittenScraps Blog is still active and will be for store news and updates.  My Personal Store is still active and I can also be found at MyMemories.  Most of the products I designed under the name of KittenScraps will be retired over the next year.  I will advertise those dates as they arrive.
I'll be participating in a some Blog Hops with MyMemories and posting freebies here and on Facebook so make sure to bookmark me and check back often.
Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment