Wednesday 10 July 2019

Holidays & a Freebie

So as of this morning I'm on holidays for a week.  I'm turning 50 on Saturday and going to one of my favorite places to celebrate with two of our kids and husband-Universal Studios Orlando.  I'm the biggest Harry Potter Fan you'll ever meet I'm sure.  LOL.  So being on holidays I'll be posting in the evening on Friday I think as we fly out tomorrow morning and I'm not sure I'll be up to creating an auto post for Friday after a day traveling and at the park.

Have you checked out my new Wizarding School Kit and Add-Ons?  You can find them at MyMemories and KittenScraps













Here are a couple layouts I created using the Stranded Wizards Bus Kit.




I hope you enjoy today's freebie-which you can find at MyMemories.


 Grab this freebie here
Please note to get these papers from MyMemories requires a MyMemories account.  You will have the choice to download these to use within the MyMemories Software or download as a zip file to use in other programs.






No comments:

Post a Comment