Monday 1 July 2019

MyMemories Monday Freebie

Thought I'd share the freebie I have for you at MyMemories this morning. I used my Best Friends Forever Kit to create the freebie for you.

If you haven't seen this kit yet it is super adorable and can be found at MyMemories & KittenScraps.  Here are a few layouts that were created using this kit.

Something else I did for this kit is create some Add-Ons.
 PreDeco Papers are as you see on the left but also created with the papers as one .jpeg image and the cluster on a seperate layer.  
I did something similar with the Quick Pages and the Word Art.  The Quick Pages are as you see on the left but I also included them without the WordArt on the page and in a seperate layer so you can use them anywhere.



Grab these here
Please note to get these papers from MyMemories requires a MyMemories account.  You will have the choice to download these to use within the MyMemories Software or download as a zip file to use in other programs.



No comments:

Post a Comment