Friday 30 August 2019

Busy Week & A Freebie

Its been a very busy week.  My son had to have knee surgery due to a sports injury and it turned out the damage to his knee and ligaments were worse than they expected-they knew it was bad-but turned out to be worse than that.  Thankfully he is at home recovering.  I spent the first 24 hours with him and then a friend of his stayed with him into the evening and this morning his sister is going over to make breakfast and stay with him and help as much as possible then I'll be back over to make dinner and clean up.

So I don't know if you saw the Journal Card Freebie I have that matches the Magical Friendships Kit.  Don't forget that I also have a Magical Friendship's Bundle available as well.





You can grab this freebie in NS Designs,  MyMemories Store here
Please note to get these papers from MyMemories requires a MyMemories account.  You will have the choice to download these to use within the MyMemories Software or download as a zip file to use in other programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment